A VIEW For Women
- To rehabilitate mentally ill women locked in psychiatric wards in hospitals or unattended and /or discarded by their families, out into the open community.
- Provide quality medical support for symptom free living
- Provide a safe environment for them to re -establish their Self worth
- Teach them the activities of daily living thereby making them enterprising
- Empower them with skills to independently earn a living
- To build an environment friendly self sustaining small community in a rural setting and an Urban Drop -In Care facility.